Can I File A Talcum Powder Ovarian Cancer Lawsuit For My Loved One?
I heard on the news that a $72 million dollar settlement was won by Talcum Powder lawyers for a family who lost a wonderful wife and mother from this disease. She had been using Baby Powder and Shower to Shower for decades.
The Talcum Powder Lawsuit Helpline medical social worker is here to help victims and families who are seeking compensation for losing a loved one to ovarian cancer.
Johnson and Johnson just lost a case where a jury determined the J & J Talcum Powder products caused ovarian cancer. The children lost their mother to this fatal disease.
What Is The screening criteria for a Talcum Powder Ovarian Cancer Lawsuit?
- There must be a diagnosis of ovarian cancer
- The use of talcum powder (baby powder) must have been a daily routine for over five years.
- You must have used a Johnson & Johnson baby powder or a talcum powder product
- You must have used it to ” dry Off” or “dusted it” on your genital area
- A positive biopsy showing evidence of talcum powder will be necessary
- You must not have the BRCA 1 gene or BRCA 2 gene predisposing you to ovarian cancer.
- You must be between the age of 40 and 60.
How Does Talcum Powder Cause Ovarian Cancer?
Talcum powder has been used by women for decades to ” dust off” When Talcum powder is used on the female genitals dangerous talc particles can travel into the ovaries and remain there for years. These particles can cause inflammation and lead to the growth of ovarian cancer cells.
Talcum Powder Lawsuit Helpline Lawyers Are Experienced
Our talcum powder lawyers can help file your lawsuit. The Talcum Powder Lawsuit Helpline medical social worker is here to help victims and families who are seeking compensation for losing a loved one to ovarian cancer.